Learn more about the Cura Collection for Self Care
To keep your household running smoothly, you reach for many products every day, including household cleaners, personal care items, and more! But did you know many of these could actually be exposing you and your loved ones to toxins? With the Cura Collection, you can replace synthetic solutions with effective, natural alternatives.
Cura translates to Care in Latin. Don’t you love that?
I am really excited to tell you about this new collection created for self care and wellness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This includes some affiliate links and I may earn a small commission on products recommended at no extra cost to you.
Self Care is not selfish
Self care is not selfish. Self care is health care. This is a really tough concept for some people. Especially (for those of us) who grew up thinking we were being selfish if we were caring for ourselves. I have a couple of things I ask myself when that guilt starts to creep in.
If I don’t take care of myself, who will?
My daughters are watching. What are they learning from my actions? To take good care of myself and have lots of energy or the alternative.
What do I love about the Cura Collection for self care?
There is a little something for everyone in this collection and it is so easy to use. I know, learning about essential oils can feel a little overwhelming in the beginning. This is a great way to dabble in essential oils and have the convenience of their health benefits in easy, ready to use products. This collection supports all of our body systems and addresses issues such as:
- minor joint and muscle discomfort
- skin issues
- head and neck tension
- healthy digestion
- cellular renewal (hello ladies!)
- Respiratory support
- Calming and soothing the nervous system
- Immune system support
Included in the Cura Collection:
- Deep Blue® Soothing Blend 5 mL and Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex®: Offer comforting relief to joints and muscles.
- Correct-X® Essential Ointment: Helps soothe the skin and enhances the natural process of skin rejuvenating after distress.
- PastTense® Tension Blend 15 mL: Creates a soothing sensation on the neck and shoulders.
- Frankincense 5 mL: Soothes the skin topically, as well as supports cells and other bodily systems when taken internally.*
- DigestZen® Softgels, DigestZen TerraZyme®, and Peppermint Beadlets: Support digestion naturally and effectively, whether it’s occasional indigestion or stomach upset, when used internally.*
- Tamer® Digestive Blend 10 mL: Cools and soothes as part of an abdominal massage after a meal.
- doTERRA® Breathe Vapor Stick: Creates a cooling, comforting vapor and feelings of clear, easy breathing.
- doTERRA On Guard® Protecting Throat Drops: Support the immune system and soothe the throat.*
- Lavender 5 mL: Calms the skin, the nervous system when ingested,* and more.
- doTERRA Serenity® Restful Complex Softgels: Promote restful sleep.*
Are you ready to take better care of yourself? The Cura Collection is a Limited Time Collection available now.
Also included is the doTERRA wholesale membership. This works just like a Costco membership. The cost is $35 the first year (fee is waived with a kit purchase) and you can purchase as much or as little as you wish over the next year at the 25% off wholesale pricing. Learn more about the doTERRA wholesale membership.
There are more perks with the Cura Collection
- This limited time offer can be combined with the August 2021 Dollar Days promotion
- Dollar Days promotion – on any new enrollment purchase of $150 or more get $50 in doTERRA dollars to spend next month! Yes, you read that right. You also get another $50 doterra dollars to spend next month when you purchase this collection as an enrollment starter set.
- Ongoing education and support from me . . . Your oil gal!
- Exclusive Wellness community on Facebook with free trainings and resources
- “Happy Mail” every month with samples, recipes, DIY tutorials and so much more!
Have Questions? Please Email me at email@example.com
Wishing you wellness – Terri